Mellott Co. expands service for ‘Crusherfax’
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 31, 2012
Mellott Co. has expanded its service offerings to include “Mellott Certified Rebuilds”. Each certified unit is delivered with a detailed “Crusherfax” by Mellott Company, which is a historical data report for the equipments’ life cycle designed to protect your investment.
With our international business expansion and strong domestic customer base, Mellott Co. will provide reconditioned equipment with a warranty, startup assistance and training. The offerings to include, jaw crushers, cone crushers, vibrating equipment and track-mounted crushers.
“Mellott Company will continue to expand our service offerings and invest in our business, customers as the construction market domestically and internationally rebounds,” Rich Blake, president of Mellott Co., said in a written statement.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update340 Views