Mellott Co. expands service for 'Crusherfax'
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 31, 2012
Mellott Co. has expanded its service offerings to include “Mellott Certified Rebuilds”. Each certified unit is delivered with a detailed “Crusherfax” by Mellott Company, which is a historical data report for the equipments’ life cycle designed to protect your investment.
With our international business expansion and strong domestic customer base, Mellott Co. will provide reconditioned equipment with a warranty, startup assistance and training. The offerings to include, jaw crushers, cone crushers, vibrating equipment and track-mounted crushers.
“Mellott Company will continue to expand our service offerings and invest in our business, customers as the construction market domestically and internationally rebounds,” Rich Blake, president of Mellott Co., said in a written statement.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views