Mellott Co. expands service for 'Crusherfax'
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 31, 2012
Mellott Co. has expanded its service offerings to include “Mellott Certified Rebuilds”. Each certified unit is delivered with a detailed “Crusherfax” by Mellott Company, which is a historical data report for the equipments’ life cycle designed to protect your investment.
With our international business expansion and strong domestic customer base, Mellott Co. will provide reconditioned equipment with a warranty, startup assistance and training. The offerings to include, jaw crushers, cone crushers, vibrating equipment and track-mounted crushers.
“Mellott Company will continue to expand our service offerings and invest in our business, customers as the construction market domestically and internationally rebounds,” Rich Blake, president of Mellott Co., said in a written statement.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views