Mellott Co. expands service for ‘Crusherfax’
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 31, 2012
Mellott Co. has expanded its service offerings to include “Mellott Certified Rebuilds”. Each certified unit is delivered with a detailed “Crusherfax” by Mellott Company, which is a historical data report for the equipments’ life cycle designed to protect your investment.
With our international business expansion and strong domestic customer base, Mellott Co. will provide reconditioned equipment with a warranty, startup assistance and training. The offerings to include, jaw crushers, cone crushers, vibrating equipment and track-mounted crushers.
“Mellott Company will continue to expand our service offerings and invest in our business, customers as the construction market domestically and internationally rebounds,” Rich Blake, president of Mellott Co., said in a written statement.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?474 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group258 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders157 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget154 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines149 Views