McClung-Logan Equipment offering Doosan
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 11, 2010
Doosan Portable Power has named McClung-Logan Equipment Co. of Baltimore, Md., its newest dealer for its complete line of portable power and light construction equipment for the central Maryland and Delaware areas.
McClung-Logan Equipment is a full-service dealer of heavy construction equipment for the earthmoving, aggregate and excavation markets, as well as road building, utility, underground, and waste segments. The company offers large excavators, articulated haulers, wheel loaders, large compaction, milling and compact equipment. To their extensive lineup, they have added Ingersoll Rand-branded air compressors, mobile generators, light towers and light compaction equipment.
McClung-Logan began in 1939. Besides its headquarters in Baltimore, the company has seven locations throughout Maryland, Virginia and Delaware.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]792 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths748 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views