MB offers smallest crusher on the market, biggest crusher bucket in the world
Better Roads Staff | May 14, 2012
MB, a leading producer of crushing attachments with thousands of machines operating on excavators around the world, now offer the smallest crusher on the market and the biggest crusher bucket in the world, according to the manufacturer.
MB’s two skid-steer loader mounted crushers, the MB-L 160 and MB-L 200, will allow the users of skid-steers to crush material with extreme efficiency.
They are specifically engineered to work within the specs of the skid-steers and loaders. MB America is already answering many calls from customers that want to improve the capabilities of their equipment fleet.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles974 Views
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident965 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse737 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments305 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?275 Views