MB offers smallest crusher on the market, biggest crusher bucket in the world
Better Roads Staff | May 14, 2012
MB, a leading producer of crushing attachments with thousands of machines operating on excavators around the world, now offer the smallest crusher on the market and the biggest crusher bucket in the world, according to the manufacturer.
MB’s two skid-steer loader mounted crushers, the MB-L 160 and MB-L 200, will allow the users of skid-steers to crush material with extreme efficiency.
They are specifically engineered to work within the specs of the skid-steers and loaders. MB America is already answering many calls from customers that want to improve the capabilities of their equipment fleet.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views