MB offers smallest crusher on the market, biggest crusher bucket in the world
Better Roads Staff | May 14, 2012
MB, a leading producer of crushing attachments with thousands of machines operating on excavators around the world, now offer the smallest crusher on the market and the biggest crusher bucket in the world, according to the manufacturer.
MB’s two skid-steer loader mounted crushers, the MB-L 160 and MB-L 200, will allow the users of skid-steers to crush material with extreme efficiency.
They are specifically engineered to work within the specs of the skid-steers and loaders. MB America is already answering many calls from customers that want to improve the capabilities of their equipment fleet.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2210 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1364 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority776 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles688 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans516 Views