MB offers smallest crusher on the market, biggest crusher bucket in the world
Better Roads Staff | May 14, 2012
MB, a leading producer of crushing attachments with thousands of machines operating on excavators around the world, now offer the smallest crusher on the market and the biggest crusher bucket in the world, according to the manufacturer.
MB’s two skid-steer loader mounted crushers, the MB-L 160 and MB-L 200, will allow the users of skid-steers to crush material with extreme efficiency.
They are specifically engineered to work within the specs of the skid-steers and loaders. MB America is already answering many calls from customers that want to improve the capabilities of their equipment fleet.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!127 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views