MB America moves to larger facility
Amanda Bayhi | January 6, 2012
MB America has permanently moved to a new Reno, Nevada, facility, which includes 2 acres for live demonstrations, equipment and parts inventory and a growing staff. The move took place after MB outgrew its two previous Reno locations within 18 months.
MB also keeps systems in stock in Pennsylvania and Texas.
For more information call 855-622-7874 or visit mbAmerica.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker269 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges235 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes152 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards119 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon114 Views