MB America moves to larger facility
Amanda Bayhi | January 6, 2012
MB America has permanently moved to a new Reno, Nevada, facility, which includes 2 acres for live demonstrations, equipment and parts inventory and a growing staff. The move took place after MB outgrew its two previous Reno locations within 18 months.
MB also keeps systems in stock in Pennsylvania and Texas.
For more information call 855-622-7874 or visit mbAmerica.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Firearms to be used for road construction761 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events710 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes593 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines466 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up449 Views