MB America moves to larger facility
Amanda Bayhi | January 6, 2012
MB America has permanently moved to a new Reno, Nevada, facility, which includes 2 acres for live demonstrations, equipment and parts inventory and a growing staff. The move took place after MB outgrew its two previous Reno locations within 18 months.
MB also keeps systems in stock in Pennsylvania and Texas.
For more information call 855-622-7874 or visit mbAmerica.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views