Maxwell Systems Releases ProContractorMX Version 2.8 Construction Business Management Software
Better Roads Staff
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa. -Maxwell Systems, Inc., a leading provider of complete construction business management software solutions, today released Maxwell Systems™ ProContractorMX™ version 2.8, which delivers important capabilities to enhance overall system performance, includes infrastructure upgrades, and provides valuable features to help Canadian contractors handle payroll and taxes.
“We continue to enhance ProContractorMX to meet the needs of our customers and ensure the solution is leveraging the latest in technology infrastructure for optimal benefit,” said Jim Flynn, President & CEO of Maxwell Systems. “We are pleased to evolve the solution to best satisfy Canadian contractors as well, having been a presence in Canada for more than a decade, we understand their unique challenges and how software can help.”
The notable capabilities delivered in ProContractorMX 2.8 include:
- New feature to handle sales and use (self-assessment) tax for U.S., Canada, and Australia.
- New feature to automatically transfer daily field report items, such as WIP percent complete for billing and reporting, entered on an iPad directly to your back office.
- Enhancements to features for efficiently managing workforce reporting and construction payroll, including government, state/province, Davis-Bacon Certified payroll reporting, union, workers’ compensation, and benefit tracking for merit shop.
- Enhancements to features allow users to virtually and securely file, access, and manage all important employee documents, such as W-4s and TD-1s, I-9 details, copies of drivers’ licenses, etc.
Maxwell Systems ProContractorMX is a comprehensive, all-in-one construction management software solution that includes key capabilities for takeoff; estimating; bids and proposals; management of projects, financials, procurement, inventory, employees, payroll, and equipment; and intelligent dashboards and critical reports for timely analysis of projects or the overall business.
ABOUT MAXWELL SYSTEMS
Maxwell Systems is a leading provider of complete construction business management and property management software solutions and services. Founded in 1975, Maxwell Systems is dedicated to helping its 10,000 customers streamline their estimating, job cost accounting, and project management processes and improve profitability. To deliver true end-to-end control of critical business processes, the company’s product offerings include: ProContractorMX™, American Contractor™, Management Suite™, StreetSmarts®, and Estimation®. To further help customers grow their business while maximizing the return on their technology investment, Maxwell Systems provides comprehensive support and maintenance, training, and consulting. The company’s headquarters are in King of Prussia, Pa., with offices in Baltimore, Md., Fort Collins, Colo., Santa Cruz, Calif., and Sarasota, Fla. More information is available at www.maxwellsystems.com.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects669 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)394 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)380 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots296 Views