Maxwell Systems announces 2012 Annual Conferenc
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 16, 2011
Maxwell Systems Inc., a provider of complete construction business management software solutions, has announced its 2012 Annual Conference will be held March 12-14, 2012, at Rio All-Suites Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nev.
With the theme “Building for the Future,” this year’s conference offers many varied training, consulting, and networking opportunities for construction professionals using Maxwell Systems software solutions for construction estimating software, construction project management software, and construction accounting software. “The annual event is a special occasion exclusive to our customers – new and seasoned users – and tailored to offer the education and collaboration to help them continue to work easily and effectively for a more profitable business,” said Lisa Stotts, Vice President of Professional Services at Maxwell Systems.
The Maxwell Systems 2012 Annual Conference will feature the following:
- More than 160 educational sessions and hands-on labs that provide training, instruction on new features and functionalities, and guidance for expanding solutions with modules and advanced capabilities. Conference attendees can also earn Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
- Networking events where peers in construction can gather valuable resources and advice, share professional experiences and best practices, and exchange techniques to best utilize Maxwell Systems software.
- One-on-one consulting sessions, a business vendor expo, a general session presented by Maxwell Systems’ president and a keynote presentation by author Mark Scharenbroich who will explain how to build stronger and more meaningful connections in one’s personal and professional life.
Jim Flynn, Maxwell Systems president and CEO, said in a written statement: “This year’s theme, Building for the Future, really captures what the conference is all about … meeting customers’ needs today and equipping them with the resources and knowledge to meet anticipated needs that lie ahead in the construction landscape ahead of all of us. It’s also a great opportunity where we get to hear in-person what our customers are experiencing in business and how our software can help and what more we can offer as their technology partner. Together, we partner to ensure contractors are prepared to operate with optimal efficiency for maximum profitability.”
Maxwell Systems presents its Annual Conference to give customers a valuable opportunity to learn from experts, share with peers, and offer feedback for future software releases and enhancements. Customers can receive in-depth education and participate in constructive peer-to-peer discussions to help run better and more profitable businesses. The event demonstrates the company’s commitment to providing outstanding services and helps customers realize the benefits of integrated, powerful, and flexible business management software.
Maxwell Systems customers can find more information and conference registration materials by visiting www.maxwellsystems.com/event; by phone at 1-800-688-8226, press 1; or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?189 Views