Maxwell Products: Meltable crack seal container
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 6, 2011
Nuvo Gap from Maxwell Products Inc. is a rubberized hot-pour patching material that designed to repair wide cracks, potholes, rutting and depressed broken-up areas in asphalt and concrete pavement surfaces as well as for use around manhole, gutters and drains.
The patching material creates a load bearing, weather resistant, durable bond for long-term pavement preservation. The sealant’s PolySkin packaging is significant: it comes in a fully meltable crack seal container that melts completely into the product, which means there is no need to open or cut boxes.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views