Maxwell Products: Meltable crack seal container
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 6, 2011
Nuvo Gap from Maxwell Products Inc. is a rubberized hot-pour patching material that designed to repair wide cracks, potholes, rutting and depressed broken-up areas in asphalt and concrete pavement surfaces as well as for use around manhole, gutters and drains.
The patching material creates a load bearing, weather resistant, durable bond for long-term pavement preservation. The sealant’s PolySkin packaging is significant: it comes in a fully meltable crack seal container that melts completely into the product, which means there is no need to open or cut boxes.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1034 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse738 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?307 Views
- VIDEO: Watch time-lapse of I-84 bridge replacement304 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments292 Views