Maxwell Products: Meltable crack seal container
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 6, 2011
Nuvo Gap from Maxwell Products Inc. is a rubberized hot-pour patching material that designed to repair wide cracks, potholes, rutting and depressed broken-up areas in asphalt and concrete pavement surfaces as well as for use around manhole, gutters and drains.
The patching material creates a load bearing, weather resistant, durable bond for long-term pavement preservation. The sealant’s PolySkin packaging is significant: it comes in a fully meltable crack seal container that melts completely into the product, which means there is no need to open or cut boxes.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker264 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges126 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver124 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase111 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon106 Views