Maxwell Products: Meltable crack seal container
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 6, 2011
Nuvo Gap from Maxwell Products Inc. is a rubberized hot-pour patching material that designed to repair wide cracks, potholes, rutting and depressed broken-up areas in asphalt and concrete pavement surfaces as well as for use around manhole, gutters and drains.
The patching material creates a load bearing, weather resistant, durable bond for long-term pavement preservation. The sealant’s PolySkin packaging is significant: it comes in a fully meltable crack seal container that melts completely into the product, which means there is no need to open or cut boxes.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges369 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress253 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views