Maxwell Products: Meltable crack seal container
Nuvo Gap from Maxwell Products Inc. is a rubberized hot-pour patching material that designed to repair wide cracks, potholes, rutting and depressed broken-up areas in asphalt and concrete pavement surfaces as well as for use around manhole, gutters and drains.
The patching material creates a load bearing, weather resistant, durable bond for long-term pavement preservation. The sealant’s PolySkin packaging is significant: it comes in a fully meltable crack seal container that melts completely into the product, which means there is no need to open or cut boxes.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014570 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding484 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable353 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future327 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields273 Views