Maxima Technologies redesigns website
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 18, 2011
Maxima Technologies, a full-service global electronics and software company that specializes in precisely engineered standard vehicle instrumentation, controls, components and systems for severe-duty applications has redesigned its website, http://www.maximatech.com.
The new website provides comprehensive product information — including detailed designs of the company’s instrument clusters, displays, sensors, controllers and operator user interfaces — as well as other material helpful for designers who want to create and evaluate solutions for their vehicles. Customers also can easily access Maxima’s customer service team through the website.
“The site reflects our strong commitment to help our customers and vehicle designers find the information they need and demonstrate the value of Maxima products,” said Kerry Lanza, marketing manager for Maxima Technologies, in a written statement.
The website will be updated on a regular basis with more product information, as well as videos illustrating the company’s solutions.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series858 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group358 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines186 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views