Massachusetts lawmakers work to resolve $500 million tax bill for transportation
Amanda Bayhi | May 2, 2013
Lawmakers in Massachusetts are meeting today to work on a tax bill that will raise $500 million for the state’s transportation system, Boston.com reported.
The focus of today’s meeting is to resolve differences between the versions of the bill that each chamber has already passed.
The bill calls for gas and cigarette tax increases.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure213 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road143 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!119 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress114 Views