Massachusetts lawmakers work to resolve $500 million tax bill for transportation
Amanda Bayhi | May 2, 2013
Lawmakers in Massachusetts are meeting today to work on a tax bill that will raise $500 million for the state’s transportation system, Boston.com reported.
The focus of today’s meeting is to resolve differences between the versions of the bill that each chamber has already passed.
The bill calls for gas and cigarette tax increases.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving396 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice346 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill332 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views