Massachusetts lawmakers work to resolve $500 million tax bill for transportation
Amanda Bayhi | May 2, 2013
Lawmakers in Massachusetts are meeting today to work on a tax bill that will raise $500 million for the state’s transportation system, Boston.com reported.
The focus of today’s meeting is to resolve differences between the versions of the bill that each chamber has already passed.
The bill calls for gas and cigarette tax increases.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong961 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]950 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction391 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair377 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker341 Views