Mary Peters, LaHood's predecessor, confirmed for public-private partnership conference
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 12, 2010
Former U.S. Secretary of Transportation Mary Peters has just been confirmed as a general session speaker at the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA’s) 22nd Annual Public-Private Partnerships in Transportation Conference, scheduled for July 22-23 in Washington, D.C.
Peters will join industry leaders and officials including members of the Federal Highway Administration’s Office of Innovative Program Delivery, state departments of transportation, state legislatures, and key congressional staff to discuss the future of P3s in the U.S.
She will highlight steps federal and state governments can take to advance the use of P3s to help meet the nation’s infrastructure needs.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views