Mary Peters, LaHood’s predecessor, confirmed for public-private partnership conference
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 12, 2010
Former U.S. Secretary of Transportation Mary Peters has just been confirmed as a general session speaker at the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA’s) 22nd Annual Public-Private Partnerships in Transportation Conference, scheduled for July 22-23 in Washington, D.C.
Peters will join industry leaders and officials including members of the Federal Highway Administration’s Office of Innovative Program Delivery, state departments of transportation, state legislatures, and key congressional staff to discuss the future of P3s in the U.S.
She will highlight steps federal and state governments can take to advance the use of P3s to help meet the nation’s infrastructure needs.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?490 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines164 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views
- Komatsu rolls out new ‘innovative, intelligent, integrated’ hydraulic excavators, dozers and an articulated dump truck, many Tier 4 Final153 Views