Mary Peters, LaHood's predecessor, confirmed for public-private partnership conference
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 12, 2010
Former U.S. Secretary of Transportation Mary Peters has just been confirmed as a general session speaker at the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA’s) 22nd Annual Public-Private Partnerships in Transportation Conference, scheduled for July 22-23 in Washington, D.C.
Peters will join industry leaders and officials including members of the Federal Highway Administration’s Office of Innovative Program Delivery, state departments of transportation, state legislatures, and key congressional staff to discuss the future of P3s in the U.S.
She will highlight steps federal and state governments can take to advance the use of P3s to help meet the nation’s infrastructure needs.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong855 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus422 Views