Mary Peters, LaHood’s predecessor, confirmed for public-private partnership conference
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 12, 2010
Former U.S. Secretary of Transportation Mary Peters has just been confirmed as a general session speaker at the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA’s) 22nd Annual Public-Private Partnerships in Transportation Conference, scheduled for July 22-23 in Washington, D.C.
Peters will join industry leaders and officials including members of the Federal Highway Administration’s Office of Innovative Program Delivery, state departments of transportation, state legislatures, and key congressional staff to discuss the future of P3s in the U.S.
She will highlight steps federal and state governments can take to advance the use of P3s to help meet the nation’s infrastructure needs.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River632 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs390 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update343 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views