Mary Peters, LaHood's predecessor, confirmed for public-private partnership conference
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 12, 2010
Former U.S. Secretary of Transportation Mary Peters has just been confirmed as a general session speaker at the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA’s) 22nd Annual Public-Private Partnerships in Transportation Conference, scheduled for July 22-23 in Washington, D.C.
Peters will join industry leaders and officials including members of the Federal Highway Administration’s Office of Innovative Program Delivery, state departments of transportation, state legislatures, and key congressional staff to discuss the future of P3s in the U.S.
She will highlight steps federal and state governments can take to advance the use of P3s to help meet the nation’s infrastructure needs.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes154 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon114 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase101 Views