Martin Marietta attacks Vulcan’s investor presentation
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 6, 2012
Martin Marietta Materials (MMM) has responded to Vulcan Materials’ Jan. 5 presentation to investors as to why it’s recommending to shareholders against accepting MMM’s proposed hostile takeover.
Go to http://www.thestreet.com/story/11366777/1/martin-marietta-materials-inc-responds-to-vulcan-materials-presentation.html to see Martin Marietta’s response.
For Vulcan’s presentation, go to http://www.realaggregatesleader.com/.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views