Martin Marietta attacks Vulcan’s investor presentation
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 6, 2012
Martin Marietta Materials (MMM) has responded to Vulcan Materials’ Jan. 5 presentation to investors as to why it’s recommending to shareholders against accepting MMM’s proposed hostile takeover.
Go to http://www.thestreet.com/story/11366777/1/martin-marietta-materials-inc-responds-to-vulcan-materials-presentation.html to see Martin Marietta’s response.
For Vulcan’s presentation, go to http://www.realaggregatesleader.com/.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views