Martin Marietta attacks Vulcan’s investor presentation
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 6, 2012
Martin Marietta Materials (MMM) has responded to Vulcan Materials’ Jan. 5 presentation to investors as to why it’s recommending to shareholders against accepting MMM’s proposed hostile takeover.
Go to http://www.thestreet.com/story/11366777/1/martin-marietta-materials-inc-responds-to-vulcan-materials-presentation.html to see Martin Marietta’s response.
For Vulcan’s presentation, go to http://www.realaggregatesleader.com/.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker266 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes146 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges144 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver130 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon113 Views