Martin Marietta attacks Vulcan’s investor presentation
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 6, 2012
Martin Marietta Materials (MMM) has responded to Vulcan Materials’ Jan. 5 presentation to investors as to why it’s recommending to shareholders against accepting MMM’s proposed hostile takeover.
Go to http://www.thestreet.com/story/11366777/1/martin-marietta-materials-inc-responds-to-vulcan-materials-presentation.html to see Martin Marietta’s response.
For Vulcan’s presentation, go to http://www.realaggregatesleader.com/.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax710 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party423 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete262 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax243 Views