MARTA launches emergency, customer service app
Amanda Bayhi | April 1, 2013
Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) has launched an app to connect transit riders with MARTA police or customer service, Atlanta’s WSBTV reported.
The app, called See & Say, allows riders to send notes to police or MARTA about graffiti, lighting or any emergency issue. To help users conceal what they are reporting, the app turns off the phone’s flash when the camera is in use.
The app is available for Android and iPhone users.
For more information or to download the See & Say app, visit itsmarta.com/see-say-app.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax219 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views