MARTA launches emergency, customer service app
Amanda Bayhi | April 1, 2013
Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) has launched an app to connect transit riders with MARTA police or customer service, Atlanta’s WSBTV reported.
The app, called See & Say, allows riders to send notes to police or MARTA about graffiti, lighting or any emergency issue. To help users conceal what they are reporting, the app turns off the phone’s flash when the camera is in use.
The app is available for Android and iPhone users.
For more information or to download the See & Say app, visit itsmarta.com/see-say-app.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views