MARTA launches emergency, customer service app
Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) has launched an app to connect transit riders with MARTA police or customer service, Atlanta’s WSBTV reported.
The app, called See & Say, allows riders to send notes to police or MARTA about graffiti, lighting or any emergency issue. To help users conceal what they are reporting, the app turns off the phone’s flash when the camera is in use.
The app is available for Android and iPhone users.
For more information or to download the See & Say app, visit itsmarta.com/see-say-app.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding563 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable409 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views