MARTA launches emergency, customer service app
Amanda Bayhi | April 1, 2013
Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) has launched an app to connect transit riders with MARTA police or customer service, Atlanta’s WSBTV reported.
The app, called See & Say, allows riders to send notes to police or MARTA about graffiti, lighting or any emergency issue. To help users conceal what they are reporting, the app turns off the phone’s flash when the camera is in use.
The app is available for Android and iPhone users.
For more information or to download the See & Say app, visit itsmarta.com/see-say-app.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?490 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines165 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views
- Komatsu rolls out new ‘innovative, intelligent, integrated’ hydraulic excavators, dozers and an articulated dump truck, many Tier 4 Final153 Views