MARTA launches emergency, customer service app
Amanda Bayhi | April 1, 2013
Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) has launched an app to connect transit riders with MARTA police or customer service, Atlanta’s WSBTV reported.
The app, called See & Say, allows riders to send notes to police or MARTA about graffiti, lighting or any emergency issue. To help users conceal what they are reporting, the app turns off the phone’s flash when the camera is in use.
The app is available for Android and iPhone users.
For more information or to download the See & Say app, visit itsmarta.com/see-say-app.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views