MARTA launches emergency, customer service app
Amanda Bayhi | April 1, 2013
Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) has launched an app to connect transit riders with MARTA police or customer service, Atlanta’s WSBTV reported.
The app, called See & Say, allows riders to send notes to police or MARTA about graffiti, lighting or any emergency issue. To help users conceal what they are reporting, the app turns off the phone’s flash when the camera is in use.
The app is available for Android and iPhone users.
For more information or to download the See & Say app, visit itsmarta.com/see-say-app.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Firearms to be used for road construction758 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events710 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes592 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines463 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up448 Views