MAP-21 and Transportation’s Fiscal Cliff: What does it all mean?
Jack Schenendorf, a transportation policy veteran who served 25 years on the staff of the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, tells us what it all means with his white paper, “MAP-21 and Transportation’s Fiscal Cliff.”
The paper examines the benefits gained by the transportation community from the passage of MAP-21 and what needs to be done in the coming months to avoid an adverse effect on infrastructure investment in 2013 and 2014.
MAP-21 expires at the end of September 2014 so we need to pay attention to ensure there isn’t a negative impact on infrastructure investment – or
MORE FROM Economics
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014554 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future267 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views