MAP-21 and Transportation’s Fiscal Cliff: What does it all mean?
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 15, 2012
Jack Schenendorf, a transportation policy veteran who served 25 years on the staff of the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, tells us what it all means with his white paper, “MAP-21 and Transportation’s Fiscal Cliff.”
The paper examines the benefits gained by the transportation community from the passage of MAP-21 and what needs to be done in the coming months to avoid an adverse effect on infrastructure investment in 2013 and 2014.
MAP-21 expires at the end of September 2014 so we need to pay attention to ensure there isn’t a negative impact on infrastructure investment – or
MORE FROM Economics
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group160 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views