MAP-21 and Transportation’s Fiscal Cliff: What does it all mean?
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 15, 2012
Jack Schenendorf, a transportation policy veteran who served 25 years on the staff of the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, tells us what it all means with his white paper, “MAP-21 and Transportation’s Fiscal Cliff.”
The paper examines the benefits gained by the transportation community from the passage of MAP-21 and what needs to be done in the coming months to avoid an adverse effect on infrastructure investment in 2013 and 2014.
MAP-21 expires at the end of September 2014 so we need to pay attention to ensure there isn’t a negative impact on infrastructure investment – or
MORE FROM Economics
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views