MAP-21 and Transportation’s Fiscal Cliff: What does it all mean?
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 15, 2012
Jack Schenendorf, a transportation policy veteran who served 25 years on the staff of the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, tells us what it all means with his white paper, “MAP-21 and Transportation’s Fiscal Cliff.”
The paper examines the benefits gained by the transportation community from the passage of MAP-21 and what needs to be done in the coming months to avoid an adverse effect on infrastructure investment in 2013 and 2014.
MAP-21 expires at the end of September 2014 so we need to pay attention to ensure there isn’t a negative impact on infrastructure investment – or
MORE FROM Economics
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1098 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events669 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction620 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes503 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up399 Views