MAP-21 and Transportation’s Fiscal Cliff: What does it all mean?
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 15, 2012
Jack Schenendorf, a transportation policy veteran who served 25 years on the staff of the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, tells us what it all means with his white paper, “MAP-21 and Transportation’s Fiscal Cliff.”
The paper examines the benefits gained by the transportation community from the passage of MAP-21 and what needs to be done in the coming months to avoid an adverse effect on infrastructure investment in 2013 and 2014.
MAP-21 expires at the end of September 2014 so we need to pay attention to ensure there isn’t a negative impact on infrastructure investment – or
MORE FROM Economics
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?668 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax597 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund396 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete260 Views