Manitou at bauma: upgrading three-in-one Rotative Telescopic Handler
John Latta | January 30, 2013
Manitou will hit bauma running in April, highlighting its display with an upgrade to the three-in-one Rotative Telescopic Handler. As the company says, “It’s a crane, it’s a telehandler, it’s a platform.”
The machine now comes with a Mercedes engine and an attachments recognition system to make using an changing attachments easier. It now also comes with an automatic stabilization pattern that reads the terrain and automatically creates the most stable base in setting the stabilizers. There’s a new color display monitor and a see-through roof that lets operators always see the boom as they work.
The company will also have its rough terrain forklift in its latest iteration at is booth, and that booth will also feature Gehl and Mustang products. –John Latta, Editor-in-Chief, Better Roads, reporting live from Munich, Germany and nigh has fallen, not too cold and only a few spots of rain.
MORE FROM bauma 2013
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax713 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund361 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?316 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete279 Views