Major Wire's new Website offers live chat Q&A
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 24, 2010
Montreal-based Major Wire Industries Limited unveiled its new Website (www.majorwire.cc) and the electronic medium now provides producers with the ability to answer producer screening inquiries through multiple avenues.
In addition to phone and e-mail contacts, a Q & A section allows producers to submit specific production-related questions to Major Wire screening experts and receive a quick response.
This fall, a live chat feature will be unveiled to provide producers with same-time answers.
However, the company notes that if producers would rather discuss these questions with an authorized dealer, they can locate a representative via the new dealer locator feature.
The new website also provides detailed information on the company’s Screen Maintenance Seminars and Screening Plant Audits that the company says shows customers how to produce “more material for less cost.”
MORE FROM Industry
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]896 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong803 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths748 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views