Major Wire names Westate Machinery as authorized dealer
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 23, 2011
Montreal-based Major Wire Industries Limited has named Westate Machinery Co. as its new screen media authorized dealer in Montana, eastern Idaho and parts of Wyoming.
The dealership offers all of Major Wire’s screen media solutions. Westate has worked directly with aggregate and mining customers for more than 60 years, providing screen media and other crushing, screening and replacement part solutions. The dealership has built a reputation for supplying screen media with very short lead times. This is made possible because Westate keeps track of and stocks the screen media wire diameters and opening sizes its customers regularly use.
“Westate is an ideal fit for Major Wire’s product line because they understand how to prove the value of advanced screen media technology to their customers,” says Jean Leblond, Major Wire president, in a written statement.
Mat 3 Tensioned and Modular helps producers achieve higher throughput, increase screen capacity and production, and eliminate common blinding and pegging problems. Combine that with Westate’s commitment to serve its customers with high-quality solutions, and we have a very good team.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]793 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views