Major Wire names Westate Machinery as authorized dealer
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 23, 2011
Montreal-based Major Wire Industries Limited has named Westate Machinery Co. as its new screen media authorized dealer in Montana, eastern Idaho and parts of Wyoming.
The dealership offers all of Major Wire’s screen media solutions. Westate has worked directly with aggregate and mining customers for more than 60 years, providing screen media and other crushing, screening and replacement part solutions. The dealership has built a reputation for supplying screen media with very short lead times. This is made possible because Westate keeps track of and stocks the screen media wire diameters and opening sizes its customers regularly use.
“Westate is an ideal fit for Major Wire’s product line because they understand how to prove the value of advanced screen media technology to their customers,” says Jean Leblond, Major Wire president, in a written statement.
Mat 3 Tensioned and Modular helps producers achieve higher throughput, increase screen capacity and production, and eliminate common blinding and pegging problems. Combine that with Westate’s commitment to serve its customers with high-quality solutions, and we have a very good team.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse595 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views