Major Moves $3.8 billion infrastructure program marking 5-year anniversary
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 29, 2011
Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels will mark the five-year anniversary of Major Moves, which generated $3.8 billion through the lease of the Indiana Toll Road to fund the largest infrastructure program in state history.
WHO: Governor Mitch Daniels will join U.S. 31 Coalition President John Letherman and Walsh & Kelly President Kevin J. Kelly
WHAT: Five-year anniversary of Major Moves
WHEN: 3 p.m. on Wednesday, June 29
WHERE: Indiana Toll Road State Police Post, 52422 County Road 17, Bristol, Ind.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views