Major Moves $3.8 billion infrastructure program marking 5-year anniversary
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 29, 2011
Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels will mark the five-year anniversary of Major Moves, which generated $3.8 billion through the lease of the Indiana Toll Road to fund the largest infrastructure program in state history.
WHO: Governor Mitch Daniels will join U.S. 31 Coalition President John Letherman and Walsh & Kelly President Kevin J. Kelly
WHAT: Five-year anniversary of Major Moves
WHEN: 3 p.m. on Wednesday, June 29
WHERE: Indiana Toll Road State Police Post, 52422 County Road 17, Bristol, Ind.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax591 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund410 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete274 Views