Major Moves $3.8 billion infrastructure program marking 5-year anniversary
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 29, 2011
Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels will mark the five-year anniversary of Major Moves, which generated $3.8 billion through the lease of the Indiana Toll Road to fund the largest infrastructure program in state history.
WHO: Governor Mitch Daniels will join U.S. 31 Coalition President John Letherman and Walsh & Kelly President Kevin J. Kelly
WHAT: Five-year anniversary of Major Moves
WHEN: 3 p.m. on Wednesday, June 29
WHERE: Indiana Toll Road State Police Post, 52422 County Road 17, Bristol, Ind.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident947 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?569 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds562 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side529 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views