Major Moves $3.8 billion infrastructure program marking 5-year anniversary
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 29, 2011
Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels will mark the five-year anniversary of Major Moves, which generated $3.8 billion through the lease of the Indiana Toll Road to fund the largest infrastructure program in state history.
WHO: Governor Mitch Daniels will join U.S. 31 Coalition President John Letherman and Walsh & Kelly President Kevin J. Kelly
WHAT: Five-year anniversary of Major Moves
WHEN: 3 p.m. on Wednesday, June 29
WHERE: Indiana Toll Road State Police Post, 52422 County Road 17, Bristol, Ind.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River673 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business379 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update349 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views