Major Moves $3.8 billion infrastructure program marking 5-year anniversary
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 29, 2011
Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels will mark the five-year anniversary of Major Moves, which generated $3.8 billion through the lease of the Indiana Toll Road to fund the largest infrastructure program in state history.
WHO: Governor Mitch Daniels will join U.S. 31 Coalition President John Letherman and Walsh & Kelly President Kevin J. Kelly
WHAT: Five-year anniversary of Major Moves
WHEN: 3 p.m. on Wednesday, June 29
WHERE: Indiana Toll Road State Police Post, 52422 County Road 17, Bristol, Ind.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views