Maine DOT's Treated Salt Study Results
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 13, 2011
In conjunction with its continuing program of research into salt use and snow and ice control, the State of Maine Department of Transportation conducted testing on various forms of treated salt.
Click here to view a copy of the “Treated Salt Study” results, including observations on the use of pre-treated salt. The study results are in a downloadable PDF format.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1039 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse769 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones449 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?307 Views