Maine DOT’s Treated Salt Study Results
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 13, 2011
In conjunction with its continuing program of research into salt use and snow and ice control, the State of Maine Department of Transportation conducted testing on various forms of treated salt.
Click here to view a copy of the “Treated Salt Study” results, including observations on the use of pre-treated salt. The study results are in a downloadable PDF format.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency524 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs371 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River299 Views