Maine DOT's Treated Salt Study Results
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 13, 2011
In conjunction with its continuing program of research into salt use and snow and ice control, the State of Maine Department of Transportation conducted testing on various forms of treated salt.
Click here to view a copy of the “Treated Salt Study” results, including observations on the use of pre-treated salt. The study results are in a downloadable PDF format.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges360 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory328 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college311 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress158 Views
- SDLG to make backhoes, motor graders; machines will no longer have Volvo brand137 Views