Maine DOT's Treated Salt Study Results
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 13, 2011
In conjunction with its continuing program of research into salt use and snow and ice control, the State of Maine Department of Transportation conducted testing on various forms of treated salt.
Click here to view a copy of the “Treated Salt Study” results, including observations on the use of pre-treated salt. The study results are in a downloadable PDF format.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system487 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass198 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects130 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues126 Views