Maine DOT’s Treated Salt Study Results
In conjunction with its continuing program of research into salt use and snow and ice control, the State of Maine Department of Transportation conducted testing on various forms of treated salt.
Click here to view a copy of the “Treated Salt Study” results, including observations on the use of pre-treated salt. The study results are in a downloadable PDF format.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)794 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects475 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D276 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says262 Views