Mack's model 2014 trucks, tractors now greenhouse gas certfied
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 12, 2012
Mack’s full lineup of model year 2014 trucks and tractors is now certified by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in accordance with 2014 fuel efficiency and greenhouse gas (GHG) regulations.
“Certification of Mack’s entire vehicle portfolio reflects our continued commitment to fuel efficiency, environmental stewardship, and the country’s long-term energy security,” said John Walsh, Mack vice president of marketing, in a press statement.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax247 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion208 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September177 Views