Mack's model 2014 trucks, tractors now greenhouse gas certfied
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 12, 2012
Mack’s full lineup of model year 2014 trucks and tractors is now certified by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in accordance with 2014 fuel efficiency and greenhouse gas (GHG) regulations.
“Certification of Mack’s entire vehicle portfolio reflects our continued commitment to fuel efficiency, environmental stewardship, and the country’s long-term energy security,” said John Walsh, Mack vice president of marketing, in a press statement.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party465 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax326 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction208 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax190 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion189 Views