Mack's model 2014 trucks, tractors now greenhouse gas certfied
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 12, 2012
Mack’s full lineup of model year 2014 trucks and tractors is now certified by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in accordance with 2014 fuel efficiency and greenhouse gas (GHG) regulations.
“Certification of Mack’s entire vehicle portfolio reflects our continued commitment to fuel efficiency, environmental stewardship, and the country’s long-term energy security,” said John Walsh, Mack vice president of marketing, in a press statement.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts532 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views