Mack's model 2014 trucks, tractors now greenhouse gas certfied
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 12, 2012
Mack’s full lineup of model year 2014 trucks and tractors is now certified by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in accordance with 2014 fuel efficiency and greenhouse gas (GHG) regulations.
“Certification of Mack’s entire vehicle portfolio reflects our continued commitment to fuel efficiency, environmental stewardship, and the country’s long-term energy security,” said John Walsh, Mack vice president of marketing, in a press statement.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges360 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory328 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college311 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress158 Views
- SDLG to make backhoes, motor graders; machines will no longer have Volvo brand137 Views