Mack's model 2014 trucks, tractors now greenhouse gas certfied
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 12, 2012
Mack’s full lineup of model year 2014 trucks and tractors is now certified by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in accordance with 2014 fuel efficiency and greenhouse gas (GHG) regulations.
“Certification of Mack’s entire vehicle portfolio reflects our continued commitment to fuel efficiency, environmental stewardship, and the country’s long-term energy security,” said John Walsh, Mack vice president of marketing, in a press statement.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2270 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority605 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles547 Views