Mack’s model 2014 trucks, tractors now greenhouse gas certfied
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 12, 2012
Mack’s full lineup of model year 2014 trucks and tractors is now certified by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in accordance with 2014 fuel efficiency and greenhouse gas (GHG) regulations.
“Certification of Mack’s entire vehicle portfolio reflects our continued commitment to fuel efficiency, environmental stewardship, and the country’s long-term energy security,” said John Walsh, Mack vice president of marketing, in a press statement.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River618 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency547 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business363 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update335 Views