Mack Trucks names president of North American sales and marketing
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 19, 2011
Mack Trucks Inc. on Dec. 19 named Kevin Flaherty as president of North American sales and marketing, effective Jan. 1, 2012.
Flaherty will be responsible for all of the company’s North American commercial activities.
Flaherty has been with the company for 38 years, and has served since 2001 as senior vice president for the U.S. and Canada. He will continue to be based at the company’s headquarters in Greensboro, N.C.
He will also continue to report to Dennis Slagle, who as part of a recently announced reorganization has been promoted to Volvo Group Executive Vice President for Trucks Sales & Marketing Americas. In this position, Slagle will oversee the commercial activities of all the Volvo Group’s truck brands in North and South America, and have global responsibility for the Mack brand.
MORE FROM Industry
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion199 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views