Mack Truck names new VP of sales
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 5, 2011
Michael Reardon was named vice president of sales for Mack Trucks Inc., effective July 1. He brings more than 20 years of sales and marketing leadership to his new position, where he will be responsible for Mack’s national accounts and business development.
Since coming to Mack from American Isuzu Motors in 1996, Reardon has served as vice president of distributor operations, vice president of Mack’s Western Region, and executive director of marketing and business development. He has been Mack vice president of marketing for the past three years, which included the launch of the company’s highly successful ClearTech SCR technology for EPA 2010 and the opening of the new Mack Customer Center in Allentown, PA.
He will continue to be based at Mack World Headquarters in Greensboro. He replaces Michael McNally, who is retiring after 39 years with the company.
MORE FROM Industry
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views