Mack Truck names new VP of sales
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 5, 2011
Michael Reardon was named vice president of sales for Mack Trucks Inc., effective July 1. He brings more than 20 years of sales and marketing leadership to his new position, where he will be responsible for Mack’s national accounts and business development.
Since coming to Mack from American Isuzu Motors in 1996, Reardon has served as vice president of distributor operations, vice president of Mack’s Western Region, and executive director of marketing and business development. He has been Mack vice president of marketing for the past three years, which included the launch of the company’s highly successful ClearTech SCR technology for EPA 2010 and the opening of the new Mack Customer Center in Allentown, PA.
He will continue to be based at Mack World Headquarters in Greensboro. He replaces Michael McNally, who is retiring after 39 years with the company.
MORE FROM Industry
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views