Mack Truck names new VP of sales
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 5, 2011
Michael Reardon was named vice president of sales for Mack Trucks Inc., effective July 1. He brings more than 20 years of sales and marketing leadership to his new position, where he will be responsible for Mack’s national accounts and business development.
Since coming to Mack from American Isuzu Motors in 1996, Reardon has served as vice president of distributor operations, vice president of Mack’s Western Region, and executive director of marketing and business development. He has been Mack vice president of marketing for the past three years, which included the launch of the company’s highly successful ClearTech SCR technology for EPA 2010 and the opening of the new Mack Customer Center in Allentown, PA.
He will continue to be based at Mack World Headquarters in Greensboro. He replaces Michael McNally, who is retiring after 39 years with the company.
MORE FROM Industry
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2163 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1248 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project515 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans448 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?341 Views