Lura offers screed system as free trial to DOTs
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 10, 2010
Lura Enterprises, manufacturer of The Lightning Strike Concrete Screed System is offering DOT bridge and road maintenance crews the opportunity to try out its screed system for two weeks.
For the cost of shipping – about $500 – participants will receive the Lightning Strike system, including a 14-foot tube and motor, as a trial.
Lura says there is no obligation to buy — “just the opportunity to experience how the Lightning Strike system will increase productivity and efficiency on the jobsite,” the company says.
For additional details on Lura Enterprises, the Lightning Strike Screed system or this offer, visit the company website at www.luraconcretescreed.com or call 701-281-8989.
MORE FROM Industry
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion201 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September164 Views