Lura offers screed system as free trial to DOTs
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 10, 2010
Lura Enterprises, manufacturer of The Lightning Strike Concrete Screed System is offering DOT bridge and road maintenance crews the opportunity to try out its screed system for two weeks.
For the cost of shipping – about $500 – participants will receive the Lightning Strike system, including a 14-foot tube and motor, as a trial.
Lura says there is no obligation to buy — “just the opportunity to experience how the Lightning Strike system will increase productivity and efficiency on the jobsite,” the company says.
For additional details on Lura Enterprises, the Lightning Strike Screed system or this offer, visit the company website at www.luraconcretescreed.com or call 701-281-8989.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views