Lura offers screed system as free trial to DOTs
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 10, 2010
Lura Enterprises, manufacturer of The Lightning Strike Concrete Screed System is offering DOT bridge and road maintenance crews the opportunity to try out its screed system for two weeks.
For the cost of shipping – about $500 – participants will receive the Lightning Strike system, including a 14-foot tube and motor, as a trial.
Lura says there is no obligation to buy — “just the opportunity to experience how the Lightning Strike system will increase productivity and efficiency on the jobsite,” the company says.
For additional details on Lura Enterprises, the Lightning Strike Screed system or this offer, visit the company website at www.luraconcretescreed.com or call 701-281-8989.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views