Lura offers screed system as free trial to DOTs
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 10, 2010
Lura Enterprises, manufacturer of The Lightning Strike Concrete Screed System is offering DOT bridge and road maintenance crews the opportunity to try out its screed system for two weeks.
For the cost of shipping – about $500 – participants will receive the Lightning Strike system, including a 14-foot tube and motor, as a trial.
Lura says there is no obligation to buy — “just the opportunity to experience how the Lightning Strike system will increase productivity and efficiency on the jobsite,” the company says.
For additional details on Lura Enterprises, the Lightning Strike Screed system or this offer, visit the company website at www.luraconcretescreed.com or call 701-281-8989.
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse472 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views