Lura offers screed system as free trial to DOTs
Lura Enterprises, manufacturer of The Lightning Strike Concrete Screed System is offering DOT bridge and road maintenance crews the opportunity to try out its screed system for two weeks.
For the cost of shipping – about $500 – participants will receive the Lightning Strike system, including a 14-foot tube and motor, as a trial.
Lura says there is no obligation to buy — “just the opportunity to experience how the Lightning Strike system will increase productivity and efficiency on the jobsite,” the company says.
For additional details on Lura Enterprises, the Lightning Strike Screed system or this offer, visit the company website at www.luraconcretescreed.com or call 701-281-8989.
MORE FROM Industry
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014560 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future282 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields268 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers257 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views