Long-delayed Ohio transportation projects could begin this fall
Amanda Bayhi | September 26, 2013
The plan aims to create 60,000 new jobs and invest $3 billion in Ohio’s infrastructure over six years.
The vote is the final step toward putting the governor’s plan into action.
The plan could allow projects that had previously been delayed for at least a decade to begin as soon as this fall.
A full list of TRAC-approved projects is available here.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views