Long-delayed Ohio transportation projects could begin this fall
Amanda Bayhi | September 26, 2013
The plan aims to create 60,000 new jobs and invest $3 billion in Ohio’s infrastructure over six years.
The vote is the final step toward putting the governor’s plan into action.
The plan could allow projects that had previously been delayed for at least a decade to begin as soon as this fall.
A full list of TRAC-approved projects is available here.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?458 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group224 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders156 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget153 Views
- Hyundai President Yoon: Company to intro Tier 4 Final F-Series this year147 Views