Long-delayed Ohio transportation projects could begin this fall
Amanda Bayhi | September 26, 2013
The plan aims to create 60,000 new jobs and invest $3 billion in Ohio’s infrastructure over six years.
The vote is the final step toward putting the governor’s plan into action.
The plan could allow projects that had previously been delayed for at least a decade to begin as soon as this fall.
A full list of TRAC-approved projects is available here.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax684 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards476 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund409 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete273 Views