Long-delayed Ohio transportation projects could begin this fall
Amanda Bayhi | September 26, 2013
The plan aims to create 60,000 new jobs and invest $3 billion in Ohio’s infrastructure over six years.
The vote is the final step toward putting the governor’s plan into action.
The plan could allow projects that had previously been delayed for at least a decade to begin as soon as this fall.
A full list of TRAC-approved projects is available here.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1034 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse769 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones451 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?307 Views
- VIDEO: Watch time-lapse of I-84 bridge replacement304 Views