Long-delayed Ohio transportation projects could begin this fall
Amanda Bayhi | September 26, 2013
The plan aims to create 60,000 new jobs and invest $3 billion in Ohio’s infrastructure over six years.
The vote is the final step toward putting the governor’s plan into action.
The plan could allow projects that had previously been delayed for at least a decade to begin as soon as this fall.
A full list of TRAC-approved projects is available here.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views