LiuGong showcases largest excavator, new skid-steer at Bauma 2013
Amanda Bayhi | April 26, 2013
LiuGong featured its Model 945E excavator and 375B radial lift skid-steer at Bauma 2013, our sister site, Equipment World, reported.
The 945E excavator, part of the 45-ton weight class and the largest in its lineup, features a 329 horsepower Cummins engine, a 2.2 cubic meter bucket and six operating modes: power, economy, fine, lifting, breaker and attachment.
LiuGong’s new 375B radial lift skid-steer features curved cab glass, a 0.45 cubic meter bucket and an 86-inch dump height.
The skid-steer also includes double lever pilot control, a hydrostatic transmission with infinite speed control and a Perkins 404D-22T engine with 58 horsepower.
For more details about LiuGong’s display at Bauma, read the full story at EquipmentWorld.com.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River449 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving282 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness258 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options254 Views