LiuGong showcases largest excavator, new skid-steer at Bauma 2013
Amanda Bayhi | April 26, 2013
LiuGong featured its Model 945E excavator and 375B radial lift skid-steer at Bauma 2013, our sister site, Equipment World, reported.
The 945E excavator, part of the 45-ton weight class and the largest in its lineup, features a 329 horsepower Cummins engine, a 2.2 cubic meter bucket and six operating modes: power, economy, fine, lifting, breaker and attachment.
LiuGong’s new 375B radial lift skid-steer features curved cab glass, a 0.45 cubic meter bucket and an 86-inch dump height.
The skid-steer also includes double lever pilot control, a hydrostatic transmission with infinite speed control and a Perkins 404D-22T engine with 58 horsepower.
For more details about LiuGong’s display at Bauma, read the full story at EquipmentWorld.com.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views