LiuGong showcases largest excavator, new skid-steer at Bauma 2013
Amanda Bayhi | April 26, 2013
LiuGong featured its Model 945E excavator and 375B radial lift skid-steer at Bauma 2013, our sister site, Equipment World, reported.
The 945E excavator, part of the 45-ton weight class and the largest in its lineup, features a 329 horsepower Cummins engine, a 2.2 cubic meter bucket and six operating modes: power, economy, fine, lifting, breaker and attachment.
LiuGong’s new 375B radial lift skid-steer features curved cab glass, a 0.45 cubic meter bucket and an 86-inch dump height.
The skid-steer also includes double lever pilot control, a hydrostatic transmission with infinite speed control and a Perkins 404D-22T engine with 58 horsepower.
For more details about LiuGong’s display at Bauma, read the full story at EquipmentWorld.com.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series823 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group353 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines179 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views