LiuGong selects new deputy general manager of Global After Sales Support
Amanda Bayhi | April 4, 2012
LiuGong Construction Machinery has promoted Dan Collins to deputy general manager of global after sales support. In this newly-created position, Collins will be responsible for heading all of LiuGong’s customer service in global after sales support.
Collins has more than 26 years of experience in the equipment business. He has worked for well-established brands including Caterpillar, Kobelco and Case New Holland, and he spent 12 years on the dealer level. Collins began his career as a parts counter representative through his positions as parts manager, service manager, rental manager, warranty manager and vice president of operations. The after sales support knowledge on all levels of the construction business has helped Collins thus far in his prior position as LiuGong’s director of global support.
Collins splits his time between LiuGong’s North American headquarters in Houston, Texas, and LiuGong’s corporate headquarters in Liuzhou, China. He frequently visits LiuGong’s 10 subsidiary locations and their parts depots around the world to gain further feedback and input about ways LiuGong can expand their current after the sale support programs.
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts528 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse385 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views