LiuGong names new board chairman
| June 17, 2010
LiuGong Machinery named James William Donaghue as the new chairman of the board of directors for LiuGong Construction Machinery North America. Donoghue joined the company in 2008 as president of the company’s Latin America division and boasts 25 years of experience in the construction industry.
Donoghue received a bachelor’s degree in agricultural engineering with an emphasis on power and machinery from the University of Illinois School of Engineering. He obtained his MBA from Webster University’s Graduate School of Business.
MORE FROM Industry
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes154 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon114 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase101 Views