LiuGong names new board chairman
| June 17, 2010
LiuGong Machinery named James William Donaghue as the new chairman of the board of directors for LiuGong Construction Machinery North America. Donoghue joined the company in 2008 as president of the company’s Latin America division and boasts 25 years of experience in the construction industry.
Donoghue received a bachelor’s degree in agricultural engineering with an emphasis on power and machinery from the University of Illinois School of Engineering. He obtained his MBA from Webster University’s Graduate School of Business.
MORE FROM Industry
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party449 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job184 Views