LiuGong names new board chairman
| June 17, 2010
LiuGong Machinery named James William Donaghue as the new chairman of the board of directors for LiuGong Construction Machinery North America. Donoghue joined the company in 2008 as president of the company’s Latin America division and boasts 25 years of experience in the construction industry.
Donoghue received a bachelor’s degree in agricultural engineering with an emphasis on power and machinery from the University of Illinois School of Engineering. He obtained his MBA from Webster University’s Graduate School of Business.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views