LiuGong names new board chairman
| June 17, 2010
LiuGong Machinery named James William Donaghue as the new chairman of the board of directors for LiuGong Construction Machinery North America. Donoghue joined the company in 2008 as president of the company’s Latin America division and boasts 25 years of experience in the construction industry.
Donoghue received a bachelor’s degree in agricultural engineering with an emphasis on power and machinery from the University of Illinois School of Engineering. He obtained his MBA from Webster University’s Graduate School of Business.
MORE FROM Industry
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident998 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse623 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side568 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles426 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views