LiuGong Machinery Corp. announces plans to develop new line rollers
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 25, 2010
Chinese heavy construction equipment manufacturer LiuGong Machinery Corporation unveiled its plans at Bauma 2010 to introduce new models.
LiuGong Vice President David Beatenbough said the company is developing new rollers — a complete range of bulldozers and a new grader, according to a report from the Bauma Daily News.
The company is also upgrading a paver for export, while contemplating large excavators and stressing the importance of mobile cranes, having just opened a new crane factory, according to the report.
The report also noted that the company plans to build a new mini excavator plant in Changzhou, Jiangsu Province, 250 km from Shanghai.
The investment is €74.5 million (US$100 million) and it is planned the factory will produce 10,000 units per year, according to the report.
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1232 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1048 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...762 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse750 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones516 Views