LiuGong granted China’s Best Brand Award for Acquisition Efficiency
Staff Report | July 5, 2012
LiuGong Machinery Corp. was granted China’s Best Brand Award for Acquisition Efficiency on June 13 at the 2012 Global Brand Summit.
“As a famous Chinese heavy industry enterprise with more than 50 years’ experience, LiuGong has high aspirations but is down to earth,” Zhou Lianxi, Marketing Professor of Brock University of Canada, said in a press release.
Zhou is also one of the branding committee members.
The Global Brand Summit is held by China Brand Center (CBC) of Sun Yat-Sen University and 21st Century Business Herald. The annual top meeting is for refining the best experiments, summarizing the particular model and forecasting the future trend of Chinese enterprise’s brand building activities.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party465 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax322 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction205 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax189 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job184 Views