LiuGong bringing three new excavators to bauma
John Latta | January 30, 2013
LiuGong will be a BIG presence at bauma in April.
The company will bring three new excavators to its 3,000 square meters of outdoor exhibition space including the 45 metric ton 945 E. This is a much larger version of the 922 E launched at Intermat in Paris last spring.
Two other new models that expand the 922 will be here, the 930 E and the 925 E. The hefty 945 E is LiuGong’s largest excavator. The company will also demonstrate its skid steers (although the emphasis here will be largely on the European models especially the 375 B and the 385 B). LiuGong will have a full range of products including a motor grader and four rollers. –John Latta, Editor-in-Chief, Better Roads, reporting live from Munich, Germany
MORE FROM bauma 2013
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker277 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges256 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes227 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America193 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards139 Views