LiuGong bringing three new excavators to bauma
John Latta | January 30, 2013
LiuGong will be a BIG presence at bauma in April.
The company will bring three new excavators to its 3,000 square meters of outdoor exhibition space including the 45 metric ton 945 E. This is a much larger version of the 922 E launched at Intermat in Paris last spring.
Two other new models that expand the 922 will be here, the 930 E and the 925 E. The hefty 945 E is LiuGong’s largest excavator. The company will also demonstrate its skid steers (although the emphasis here will be largely on the European models especially the 375 B and the 385 B). LiuGong will have a full range of products including a motor grader and four rollers. –John Latta, Editor-in-Chief, Better Roads, reporting live from Munich, Germany
MORE FROM bauma 2013
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong883 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker335 Views