LiuGong bringing three new excavators to bauma
John Latta | January 30, 2013
LiuGong will be a BIG presence at bauma in April.
The company will bring three new excavators to its 3,000 square meters of outdoor exhibition space including the 45 metric ton 945 E. This is a much larger version of the 922 E launched at Intermat in Paris last spring.
Two other new models that expand the 922 will be here, the 930 E and the 925 E. The hefty 945 E is LiuGong’s largest excavator. The company will also demonstrate its skid steers (although the emphasis here will be largely on the European models especially the 375 B and the 385 B). LiuGong will have a full range of products including a motor grader and four rollers. –John Latta, Editor-in-Chief, Better Roads, reporting live from Munich, Germany
MORE FROM bauma 2013
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River628 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update341 Views