LiuGong bringing three new excavators to bauma
John Latta | January 30, 2013
LiuGong will be a BIG presence at bauma in April.
The company will bring three new excavators to its 3,000 square meters of outdoor exhibition space including the 45 metric ton 945 E. This is a much larger version of the 922 E launched at Intermat in Paris last spring.
Two other new models that expand the 922 will be here, the 930 E and the 925 E. The hefty 945 E is LiuGong’s largest excavator. The company will also demonstrate its skid steers (although the emphasis here will be largely on the European models especially the 375 B and the 385 B). LiuGong will have a full range of products including a motor grader and four rollers. –John Latta, Editor-in-Chief, Better Roads, reporting live from Munich, Germany
MORE FROM bauma 2013
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1081 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events672 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes517 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up365 Views
- 3 strategies for balancing safety and roadside weed control270 Views