LiuGong adds Wesley Brubaker as product support rep
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 30, 2012
LiuGong Construction Machinery has added Wesley Brubaker as a product support representative.
Brubaker will help LiuGong dealers diagnosis and repair LiuGong products from his home office in Anniston, Ala. He will also help train dealer mechanics and assist dealers with inquiries and the administration of warranty claims.
Brubaker has more than 35 years of experience in the repair of heavy equipment. His tenure includes working for Case New Holland, C&C Small Engines, Tube City IMS, PRO Pave and Kobelco in a variety of training, diagnosis, repair and service capacities
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River594 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency538 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs393 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business350 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update334 Views