LiuGong adds Wesley Brubaker as product support rep
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 30, 2012
LiuGong Construction Machinery has added Wesley Brubaker as a product support representative.
Brubaker will help LiuGong dealers diagnosis and repair LiuGong products from his home office in Anniston, Ala. He will also help train dealer mechanics and assist dealers with inquiries and the administration of warranty claims.
Brubaker has more than 35 years of experience in the repair of heavy equipment. His tenure includes working for Case New Holland, C&C Small Engines, Tube City IMS, PRO Pave and Kobelco in a variety of training, diagnosis, repair and service capacities
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2230 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project540 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans491 Views
- How to protect roadworkers from hearing loss315 Views