LiuGong adds Wesley Brubaker as product support rep
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 30, 2012
LiuGong Construction Machinery has added Wesley Brubaker as a product support representative.
Brubaker will help LiuGong dealers diagnosis and repair LiuGong products from his home office in Anniston, Ala. He will also help train dealer mechanics and assist dealers with inquiries and the administration of warranty claims.
Brubaker has more than 35 years of experience in the repair of heavy equipment. His tenure includes working for Case New Holland, C&C Small Engines, Tube City IMS, PRO Pave and Kobelco in a variety of training, diagnosis, repair and service capacities
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts538 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse404 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster89 Views
- Wisconsin DOT to test reflective orange lane paint81 Views
- Deteriorating roads cost Michigan drivers nearly $4 billion annually78 Views