LiuGong adds Wesley Brubaker as product support rep
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 30, 2012
LiuGong Construction Machinery has added Wesley Brubaker as a product support representative.
Brubaker will help LiuGong dealers diagnosis and repair LiuGong products from his home office in Anniston, Ala. He will also help train dealer mechanics and assist dealers with inquiries and the administration of warranty claims.
Brubaker has more than 35 years of experience in the repair of heavy equipment. His tenure includes working for Case New Holland, C&C Small Engines, Tube City IMS, PRO Pave and Kobelco in a variety of training, diagnosis, repair and service capacities
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views