LiuGong adds Wesley Brubaker as product support rep
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 30, 2012
LiuGong Construction Machinery has added Wesley Brubaker as a product support representative.
Brubaker will help LiuGong dealers diagnosis and repair LiuGong products from his home office in Anniston, Ala. He will also help train dealer mechanics and assist dealers with inquiries and the administration of warranty claims.
Brubaker has more than 35 years of experience in the repair of heavy equipment. His tenure includes working for Case New Holland, C&C Small Engines, Tube City IMS, PRO Pave and Kobelco in a variety of training, diagnosis, repair and service capacities
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?401 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs387 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views