Lincoln Electric to hold free Pipeline Welding Seminar
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | January 20, 2011
Lincoln Electric is offering a free Pipeline Welding Seminar for contractors and professionals in the pipeline industry. The three-day, in-depth session will take place on March 29-31 at Lincoln Electric’s corporate headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
The seminar will focus on topics such as solutions to common pipeline welding challenges, understanding hydrogen cracking and how to minimize it, effects of welding essential variables and new solutions for overall improved safety, productivity and quality.
Sessions will be followed by welding demonstrations on the latest pipeline welding techniques, equipment and consumables. Tours of Lincoln’s manufacturing facilities also will be included. For more information or to reserve a spot, contact Lincoln Electric at (216) 383-8355. Space is limited, and the deadline to register is March 15. For more information, visit lincolnelectric.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views