Life Extension of Asphalt Overlays Using Interlayer Technology
Better Roads Staff | April 4, 2013
Everyone knows that the best way to stretch roadway budgets is to extend the service life of the road themselves.
But is that easier said than done? Learn how to best utilize geosynthetic interlayer technology to extend the life of your asphalt overlays.
For participating in this educational webinar, Tensar is offering the opportunity to earn PDH credits. At the close of the webinar, a link will be provided, prompting attendees to complete a short quiz pertaining to information in the presentation.
Presenter: Nicholas Reck
Director of Pavement Technologies | Tensar International Corp.
MORE FROM Archived Webinars
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving396 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice347 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill333 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views