Life Extension of Asphalt Overlays Using Interlayer Technology
Better Roads Staff | April 4, 2013
Everyone knows that the best way to stretch roadway budgets is to extend the service life of the road themselves.
But is that easier said than done? Learn how to best utilize geosynthetic interlayer technology to extend the life of your asphalt overlays.
For participating in this educational webinar, Tensar is offering the opportunity to earn PDH credits. At the close of the webinar, a link will be provided, prompting attendees to complete a short quiz pertaining to information in the presentation.
Presenter: Nicholas Reck
Director of Pavement Technologies | Tensar International Corp.
MORE FROM Archived Webinars
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views