Liebherr promotes Tim Doucette
Staff Report | May 10, 2012
Liebherr Construction Equipment has promoted Timothy “Tim” Doucette to the newly created position of General Manager – Brand Strategy.
In this new role, Doucette will work closely with the Liebherr President Duane Wilder.
Reporting to Doucette will be the marketing and public relations departments, sales administration and the earthmoving product group. Doucette will also retain his current role as part of the dealer selection committee.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts532 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views