Liebherr promotes Tim Doucette
Staff Report | May 10, 2012
Liebherr Construction Equipment has promoted Timothy “Tim” Doucette to the newly created position of General Manager – Brand Strategy.
In this new role, Doucette will work closely with the Liebherr President Duane Wilder.
Reporting to Doucette will be the marketing and public relations departments, sales administration and the earthmoving product group. Doucette will also retain his current role as part of the dealer selection committee.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side531 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views