Liebherr promotes Tim Doucette
Liebherr Construction Equipment has promoted Timothy “Tim” Doucette to the newly created position of General Manager – Brand Strategy.
In this new role, Doucette will work closely with the Liebherr President Duane Wilder.
Reporting to Doucette will be the marketing and public relations departments, sales administration and the earthmoving product group. Doucette will also retain his current role as part of the dealer selection committee.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014554 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding551 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable397 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views