Liebherr PR764 dozer
Better Roads Staff | March 21, 2012
Liebherr is introducing its third undercarriage version on their largest dozer. Similar to the rigid and the single bogie undercarriage systems, the 110,000 lb PR764 can now be ordered with a double bogie system undercarriage which provides better traction and less vibration while working on hard or rocky terrain.
To make the better dozer even better Liebherr offers application specific kits for operations in landfill, coal, woodchip, and many others. The kits are available for their full line of dozers starting with the 38,000 lb PR724 up to the PR764.
MORE FROM Economics
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax252 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion216 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views