Liebherr PR764 dozer
Better Roads Staff | March 21, 2012
Liebherr is introducing its third undercarriage version on their largest dozer. Similar to the rigid and the single bogie undercarriage systems, the 110,000 lb PR764 can now be ordered with a double bogie system undercarriage which provides better traction and less vibration while working on hard or rocky terrain.
To make the better dozer even better Liebherr offers application specific kits for operations in landfill, coal, woodchip, and many others. The kits are available for their full line of dozers starting with the 38,000 lb PR724 up to the PR764.
MORE FROM Economics
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong961 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]950 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction393 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair380 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker341 Views