Liebherr PR764 dozer
Better Roads Staff | March 21, 2012
Liebherr is introducing its third undercarriage version on their largest dozer. Similar to the rigid and the single bogie undercarriage systems, the 110,000 lb PR764 can now be ordered with a double bogie system undercarriage which provides better traction and less vibration while working on hard or rocky terrain.
To make the better dozer even better Liebherr offers application specific kits for operations in landfill, coal, woodchip, and many others. The kits are available for their full line of dozers starting with the 38,000 lb PR724 up to the PR764.
MORE FROM Economics
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River673 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business378 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update349 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views