JLG launches quarterly e-newsletter
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 23, 2010
JLG Industries Inc., an Oshkosh Corp. company, is introducing LiftPod@Work, a new quarterly e-newsletter. Designed to highlight safe work practices and ways to enhance productivity on the job, the free online publication also includes information about the LiftPod portable work platform and offers insights for success in business.
“LiftPod@Work provides us with a communications vehicle to share key workplace safety trends with contractors and safety, facility and maintenance managers,” said Randy Marzicola, JLG Industries director channel development, in a prepared statement. “Subscribers will also find LiftPod success stories, new product introductions, and have opportunities to see us at trade shows and participate in live demos of the LiftPod.”
A LiftPod Basics tab takes subscribers to information about the LiftPod and invites them to click on various sections of the aerial work platform to learn more about its parts, how it operates and what makes it so innovative. They also have the opportunity to sign up for a live demonstration of the LiftPod as it tours the country.
In addition, the e-newsletter helps subscribers locate a LiftPod dealer in their area and provides important subscription information. JLG distributed the first edition of LiftPod@Work in August and plans to issue a special edition of the publication in September.
To learn more or to subscribe to LiftPod@Work, go to www.liftpod.com/en-US/subscribe.html.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views