Leslie Equipment named new Bandit, Sennebogen dealer
| June 17, 2010
Bandit Industries and Sennebogen added Leslie Equipment Company to the companies’ dealer networks in the southern United States. Leslie has ten locations throughout West Virginia, Southern Ohio and Eastern Kentucky with large rental fleets and inventories for immediate purchase.
Leslie now stocks Bandit’s whole tree chippers and Beast recyclers to complement the dealer’s lines of John Deere construction and forestry equipment. Eight of Leslie’s ten locations in West Virgina and Ohio will represent Sennebogen products.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series725 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group344 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines175 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views