Leica Geosystems showcases mine management system at Bauma 2010
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 23, 2010
Leica Geosystems, has presented its full range of mine management systems, including truck and shovel fleet management and optimisation, and dozer, shovel and blast-hole drill high-precision GPS navigation and production monitoring systems, to the European market at Bauma 2010.
Leica Geosystems is particularly showcasing its Jigsaw360 Mine Management Solution. The company says it increases productivity, reduces costs and enhances safety standards in their mine.
Jigsaw360 utilizes highly-advanced technologies to automatically provide optimized truck and shovel assignments; increase productivity; monitor and report key performance indicators (KPIs), and minimize operating costs. Operators, maintenance personnel, engineers, managers and supervisors will all benefit from the unparalleled capabilities of Jigsaw360 Mine Management system.
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong840 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views