Leica Geosystems showcases mine management system at Bauma 2010
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 23, 2010
Leica Geosystems, has presented its full range of mine management systems, including truck and shovel fleet management and optimisation, and dozer, shovel and blast-hole drill high-precision GPS navigation and production monitoring systems, to the European market at Bauma 2010.
Leica Geosystems is particularly showcasing its Jigsaw360 Mine Management Solution. The company says it increases productivity, reduces costs and enhances safety standards in their mine.
Jigsaw360 utilizes highly-advanced technologies to automatically provide optimized truck and shovel assignments; increase productivity; monitor and report key performance indicators (KPIs), and minimize operating costs. Operators, maintenance personnel, engineers, managers and supervisors will all benefit from the unparalleled capabilities of Jigsaw360 Mine Management system.
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1583 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1020 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets992 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?628 Views