Leica Geosystems showcases mine management system at Bauma 2010
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 28, 2010
- Leica Geosystems says the system increases productivity, reduces costs and enhances safety standards in the mine
Leica Geosystems, has presented its full range of mine management systems, including truck and shovel fleet management and optimisation, and dozer, shovel and blast-hole drill high-precision GPS navigation and production monitoring systems, to the European market at Bauma 2010.
Leica Geosystems showcased its Jigsaw360 Mine Management Solution. The company says it increases productivity, reduces costs and enhances safety standards in the mine.
Jigsaw360 uses highly advanced technologies to automatically provide optimized truck and shovel assignments; increase productivity; monitor and report key performance indicators (KPIs), and minimize operating costs.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker277 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges222 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes200 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America160 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon120 Views