Leica Geosystems showcases mine management system at Bauma 2010
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 28, 2010
- Leica Geosystems says the system increases productivity, reduces costs and enhances safety standards in the mine
Leica Geosystems, has presented its full range of mine management systems, including truck and shovel fleet management and optimisation, and dozer, shovel and blast-hole drill high-precision GPS navigation and production monitoring systems, to the European market at Bauma 2010.
Leica Geosystems showcased its Jigsaw360 Mine Management Solution. The company says it increases productivity, reduces costs and enhances safety standards in the mine.
Jigsaw360 uses highly advanced technologies to automatically provide optimized truck and shovel assignments; increase productivity; monitor and report key performance indicators (KPIs), and minimize operating costs.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2269 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority623 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles582 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views