Leica Geosystems showcases mine management system at Bauma 2010
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 28, 2010
- Leica Geosystems says the system increases productivity, reduces costs and enhances safety standards in the mine
Leica Geosystems, has presented its full range of mine management systems, including truck and shovel fleet management and optimisation, and dozer, shovel and blast-hole drill high-precision GPS navigation and production monitoring systems, to the European market at Bauma 2010.
Leica Geosystems showcased its Jigsaw360 Mine Management Solution. The company says it increases productivity, reduces costs and enhances safety standards in the mine.
Jigsaw360 uses highly advanced technologies to automatically provide optimized truck and shovel assignments; increase productivity; monitor and report key performance indicators (KPIs), and minimize operating costs.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes598 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts539 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse496 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers160 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views