Leica Geosystems showcases machine control, positioning technology
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | February 14, 2011
Leica Geosytems will display their advances in machine control and construction positioning technology at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011. These updates are set to revolutionize the construction industry by tackling job site productivity, accuracy and cost-related issues head-on.
Leica Geosystems will exhibit new products to handle paving, grading and excavating challenges at their booth during ConExpo. Booth visitors will be able to take a test drive of the Leica Builder, mechanical total station or a Leica PowerTracker, a robotic tracking sensor.
For more information, visit conexpo2011-leica-geosystems.com.
MORE FROM Industry
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views