Leica Geosystems showcases machine control, positioning technology
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | February 14, 2011
Leica Geosytems will display their advances in machine control and construction positioning technology at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011. These updates are set to revolutionize the construction industry by tackling job site productivity, accuracy and cost-related issues head-on.
Leica Geosystems will exhibit new products to handle paving, grading and excavating challenges at their booth during ConExpo. Booth visitors will be able to take a test drive of the Leica Builder, mechanical total station or a Leica PowerTracker, a robotic tracking sensor.
For more information, visit conexpo2011-leica-geosystems.com.
MORE FROM Industry
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]939 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong930 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker338 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair298 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction290 Views