Leica Geosystems, GOMACO enter reseller agreement
Leica Geosystems, a manufacturer of stringless paving technology, entered into a definitive OEM value added reseller agreement with GOMACO, a manufacturer of concrete construction equipment.
Under the terms of the agreement, GOMACO will sell, install and support Leica Geosystems’ Concrete Paving System. These services will be extended to existing and/or new customers using GOMACO equipment.
Leica Geosystems will continue to sell, service and support the concrete paving market with 3D stringless technology for all other manufacturers of paving machines through its direct and dealer channels.
During the past 12 years, the relationship between Leica Geosystems and GOMACO has brought the industry a 3D stringless paving technology solution and further collaboration between these companies.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects663 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)394 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D391 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)364 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots293 Views