Leica Geosystems, GOMACO enter reseller agreement
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | January 20, 2011
Leica Geosystems, a manufacturer of stringless paving technology, entered into a definitive OEM value added reseller agreement with GOMACO, a manufacturer of concrete construction equipment.
Under the terms of the agreement, GOMACO will sell, install and support Leica Geosystems’ Concrete Paving System. These services will be extended to existing and/or new customers using GOMACO equipment.
Leica Geosystems will continue to sell, service and support the concrete paving market with 3D stringless technology for all other manufacturers of paving machines through its direct and dealer channels.
During the past 12 years, the relationship between Leica Geosystems and GOMACO has brought the industry a 3D stringless paving technology solution and further collaboration between these companies.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants269 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views