Leica Geosystems, GOMACO enter reseller agreement
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | January 20, 2011
Leica Geosystems, a manufacturer of stringless paving technology, entered into a definitive OEM value added reseller agreement with GOMACO, a manufacturer of concrete construction equipment.
Under the terms of the agreement, GOMACO will sell, install and support Leica Geosystems’ Concrete Paving System. These services will be extended to existing and/or new customers using GOMACO equipment.
Leica Geosystems will continue to sell, service and support the concrete paving market with 3D stringless technology for all other manufacturers of paving machines through its direct and dealer channels.
During the past 12 years, the relationship between Leica Geosystems and GOMACO has brought the industry a 3D stringless paving technology solution and further collaboration between these companies.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers116 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views