Leica Geosystems' conferences form Hexagon
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | February 17, 2011
Leica Geosystems’ High-Definition Surveying Worldwide User Conference and Airborne Sensor User Conference expanded to become Hexagon 2011 International Conference. This new format will offer attendees a variety of sessions, hands-on training, networking and new business opportunities under the Hexagon 2011 umbrella.
In addition to the tracks in HDS and Geospatial Solutions, the conference will also offer a program for users of surveying, construction, mapping and positioning technologies called “Trends in Mapping and Positioning for Goverment and Industry.”
Hexagon 2011 will feature more than 200 targeted breakout sessions tailored by tracks, incorporating hands-on training courses, previews of new technologies, interactive technical demonstrations and workshops and customer testimonials.
To register or learn more about Hexagon 2011, visit hexagonconference.com.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident975 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles941 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse722 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side560 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views