Leica Geosystems' conferences form Hexagon
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | February 17, 2011
Leica Geosystems’ High-Definition Surveying Worldwide User Conference and Airborne Sensor User Conference expanded to become Hexagon 2011 International Conference. This new format will offer attendees a variety of sessions, hands-on training, networking and new business opportunities under the Hexagon 2011 umbrella.
In addition to the tracks in HDS and Geospatial Solutions, the conference will also offer a program for users of surveying, construction, mapping and positioning technologies called “Trends in Mapping and Positioning for Goverment and Industry.”
Hexagon 2011 will feature more than 200 targeted breakout sessions tailored by tracks, incorporating hands-on training courses, previews of new technologies, interactive technical demonstrations and workshops and customer testimonials.
To register or learn more about Hexagon 2011, visit hexagonconference.com.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party471 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax248 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion212 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September179 Views
- ADA Angst over pavement preservation127 Views