Leica Geosystems appoints Mauricio Jaimes GIS business development manager
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 3, 2011
Leica Geosystems has appointed Mauricio Jaimes as its new GIS business development manager, effective immediately.
Mauricio has more than 19 years of experience in business development and international sales management for Geospatial Technologies.
“I am pleased to have Mauricio on board as an essential part of our team in developing and executing the next phase of growth and a new level of scalability for the company as it relates to GIS,” says Ken Mooyman, president of Leica Geosystems, NAFTA. Mooyman adds, “Mauricio will provide leadership and strategic direction as we continue our growth into new markets. I believe there is now an extraordinary opportunity to create value and new possibilities for our customers and partners in the GIS industry. We will seize that opportunity.”
Jaimes says he is “truly excited about joining a powerful global brand” such as Leica Geosystems.
During the last decade, Mauricio has held positions in various senior-level sales roles in the United States and Europe. Prior to joining Leica Geosystems, Mauricio most recently served as Sales Manager, EMEA at Trimble Utilities Field Solutions (Germany), a division of Trimble Navigation, Limited.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series849 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?499 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group356 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines186 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views