Leica Geosystems appoints Mauricio Jaimes GIS business development manager
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 3, 2011
Leica Geosystems has appointed Mauricio Jaimes as its new GIS business development manager, effective immediately.
Mauricio has more than 19 years of experience in business development and international sales management for Geospatial Technologies.
“I am pleased to have Mauricio on board as an essential part of our team in developing and executing the next phase of growth and a new level of scalability for the company as it relates to GIS,” says Ken Mooyman, president of Leica Geosystems, NAFTA. Mooyman adds, “Mauricio will provide leadership and strategic direction as we continue our growth into new markets. I believe there is now an extraordinary opportunity to create value and new possibilities for our customers and partners in the GIS industry. We will seize that opportunity.”
Jaimes says he is “truly excited about joining a powerful global brand” such as Leica Geosystems.
During the last decade, Mauricio has held positions in various senior-level sales roles in the United States and Europe. Prior to joining Leica Geosystems, Mauricio most recently served as Sales Manager, EMEA at Trimble Utilities Field Solutions (Germany), a division of Trimble Navigation, Limited.
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views