Learn how to optimize equipment appraisals at the Construction Symposium
Amanda Bayhi | July 25, 2013
Our Construction Symposium in Dallas, Texas, is less than a month away and will feature several educational sessions.
Last week, we featured a sneak peek at the first session, “The Dollars and Sense of Telematics,” which will focus on what companies need to do to take full advantage of telematics and the financial savings a company can experience with the technology.
The second session, “Getting the most out of your equipment appraisal,” will look at an appraisal’s effects on the sale, bonding of insurance of a fleet. The session will detail who should do the appraisal, under what conditions an appraisal should be done and who owns the appraisal information.
Brett Hoffman, senior equipment appraiser for J.J. Kane, will lead the session, discussing how and why equipment owners should take ownership of the appraisal process and steer it toward goals that benefit the company’s future.
Registration for the Construction Symposium is free of charge and includes meals, attendance to all educational and networking sessions, a Texas Rangers baseball game and a stay at the elegant and new Omni Dallas Hotel.
To register, visit theconstructionsymposium.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2225 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans489 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views