Learn how to optimize equipment appraisals at the Construction Symposium
Amanda Bayhi | July 25, 2013
Our Construction Symposium in Dallas, Texas, is less than a month away and will feature several educational sessions.
Last week, we featured a sneak peek at the first session, “The Dollars and Sense of Telematics,” which will focus on what companies need to do to take full advantage of telematics and the financial savings a company can experience with the technology.
The second session, “Getting the most out of your equipment appraisal,” will look at an appraisal’s effects on the sale, bonding of insurance of a fleet. The session will detail who should do the appraisal, under what conditions an appraisal should be done and who owns the appraisal information.
Brett Hoffman, senior equipment appraiser for J.J. Kane, will lead the session, discussing how and why equipment owners should take ownership of the appraisal process and steer it toward goals that benefit the company’s future.
Registration for the Construction Symposium is free of charge and includes meals, attendance to all educational and networking sessions, a Texas Rangers baseball game and a stay at the elegant and new Omni Dallas Hotel.
To register, visit theconstructionsymposium.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system487 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass196 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues126 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects125 Views