Learn about business management with Construction University
Amanda Bayhi | August 15, 2013
Earlier this year, Better Roads and sister site Equipment World teamed up with Case Construction Equipment to provide construction professionals with a resource for running a solid construction business.
Construction University is that resource.
Construction University features topics ranging from marketing to business growth to cash flow management and more. The site includes articles, infographics and charts. There’s even a free downloadable Contractor Marketing Plan from FMI.
To get started on polishing your business management skills, check out theconstructionuniversity.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2230 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project540 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans491 Views
- How to protect roadworkers from hearing loss312 Views