Learn about business management with Construction University
Amanda Bayhi | August 15, 2013
Earlier this year, Better Roads and sister site Equipment World teamed up with Case Construction Equipment to provide construction professionals with a resource for running a solid construction business.
Construction University is that resource.
Construction University features topics ranging from marketing to business growth to cash flow management and more. The site includes articles, infographics and charts. There’s even a free downloadable Contractor Marketing Plan from FMI.
To get started on polishing your business management skills, check out theconstructionuniversity.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident992 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse581 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side560 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?515 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views