Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. offers the patented Multi-Ripper Bucket
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 25, 2011
Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. offers the patented Multi-Ripper Bucket that the company says has been shown to replace hammers, blasting, and rock trenchers, for a fraction of the cost. The Multi-Ripper Bucket will be on display at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 Central 1 Hall Booth 4350.
Operators have testified that this unique ripper/bucket combination can replace a hydraulic hammer for breaking through rock, frozen ground, and coral up to four times faster than a hydraulic hammer; at a fraction of the cost; easier on the machine; with less maintenance, using no hydraulic lines, while ripping the sides and bottom of the trench relatively flat, with no depth limitation.
The bucket attachment is manufactured in United States using thick HARDOX 400 Swedish steel shanks and replaceable teeth.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong821 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]795 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views