Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. offers the patented Multi-Ripper Bucket
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 25, 2011
Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. offers the patented Multi-Ripper Bucket that the company says has been shown to replace hammers, blasting, and rock trenchers, for a fraction of the cost. The Multi-Ripper Bucket will be on display at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 Central 1 Hall Booth 4350.
Operators have testified that this unique ripper/bucket combination can replace a hydraulic hammer for breaking through rock, frozen ground, and coral up to four times faster than a hydraulic hammer; at a fraction of the cost; easier on the machine; with less maintenance, using no hydraulic lines, while ripping the sides and bottom of the trench relatively flat, with no depth limitation.
The bucket attachment is manufactured in United States using thick HARDOX 400 Swedish steel shanks and replaceable teeth.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series876 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group359 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks221 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views