Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. offers the patented Multi-Ripper Bucket
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 25, 2011
Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. offers the patented Multi-Ripper Bucket that the company says has been shown to replace hammers, blasting, and rock trenchers, for a fraction of the cost. The Multi-Ripper Bucket will be on display at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 Central 1 Hall Booth 4350.
Operators have testified that this unique ripper/bucket combination can replace a hydraulic hammer for breaking through rock, frozen ground, and coral up to four times faster than a hydraulic hammer; at a fraction of the cost; easier on the machine; with less maintenance, using no hydraulic lines, while ripping the sides and bottom of the trench relatively flat, with no depth limitation.
The bucket attachment is manufactured in United States using thick HARDOX 400 Swedish steel shanks and replaceable teeth.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system423 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads216 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views