LB Performance Paving debuts Blaw-Knox lineup
Marcia Gruver Doyle | November 9, 2010
LB Performance Paving Products, the recently created division of LeeBoy, says it will launch a new line of Blaw-Knox branded commercial pavers and road wideners. In an agreement with Volvo Construction Equipment, LeeBoy has licensed the Blaw-Knox brand and will debut the commerical line at CONEXPO-CON/AGG in March.
All products will be produced at the LeeBoy plant in Lincolnton, North Carolina and will be distributed by Volvo Construction Equipment roadbuilding distributors. The initial line will include three road wideners and two rubber-tired pavers.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1919 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1248 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project515 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?354 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 306 Views