LB Performance Paving debuts Blaw-Knox lineup
Marcia Gruver Doyle | November 9, 2010
LB Performance Paving Products, the recently created division of LeeBoy, says it will launch a new line of Blaw-Knox branded commercial pavers and road wideners. In an agreement with Volvo Construction Equipment, LeeBoy has licensed the Blaw-Knox brand and will debut the commerical line at CONEXPO-CON/AGG in March.
All products will be produced at the LeeBoy plant in Lincolnton, North Carolina and will be distributed by Volvo Construction Equipment roadbuilding distributors. The initial line will include three road wideners and two rubber-tired pavers.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong975 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]958 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction438 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair410 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views