LB Performance Paving debuts Blaw-Knox lineup
Marcia Gruver Doyle | November 9, 2010
LB Performance Paving Products, the recently created division of LeeBoy, says it will launch a new line of Blaw-Knox branded commercial pavers and road wideners. In an agreement with Volvo Construction Equipment, LeeBoy has licensed the Blaw-Knox brand and will debut the commerical line at CONEXPO-CON/AGG in March.
All products will be produced at the LeeBoy plant in Lincolnton, North Carolina and will be distributed by Volvo Construction Equipment roadbuilding distributors. The initial line will include three road wideners and two rubber-tired pavers.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving410 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice358 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill358 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views