LB Performance Paving debuts Blaw-Knox lineup
Marcia Gruver Doyle | November 9, 2010
LB Performance Paving Products, the recently created division of LeeBoy, says it will launch a new line of Blaw-Knox branded commercial pavers and road wideners. In an agreement with Volvo Construction Equipment, LeeBoy has licensed the Blaw-Knox brand and will debut the commerical line at CONEXPO-CON/AGG in March.
All products will be produced at the LeeBoy plant in Lincolnton, North Carolina and will be distributed by Volvo Construction Equipment roadbuilding distributors. The initial line will include three road wideners and two rubber-tired pavers.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party460 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax318 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction204 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax189 Views