LB Performance Paving debuts Blaw-Knox lineup
Marcia Gruver Doyle | November 9, 2010
LB Performance Paving Products, the recently created division of LeeBoy, says it will launch a new line of Blaw-Knox branded commercial pavers and road wideners. In an agreement with Volvo Construction Equipment, LeeBoy has licensed the Blaw-Knox brand and will debut the commerical line at CONEXPO-CON/AGG in March.
All products will be produced at the LeeBoy plant in Lincolnton, North Carolina and will be distributed by Volvo Construction Equipment roadbuilding distributors. The initial line will include three road wideners and two rubber-tired pavers.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?441 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines163 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group161 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views