Larson Electronics: Light towers ease fixture mobility
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 2, 2011
Larson Electronics’ Magnalight.com will begin production of new line of light towers designed to improve ease of deployment and fixture mobility. Rated Class 1, Division 2 for use in hazardous locations, the HAL-2X400MCE extendable light tower incorporates a tilting base design that allows operators to safely extend the unit to its full height. Two 400-watt metal halide lamps provide 50,000 square feet of coverage and the wheeled tower base allows users to easily move this fixture about the workplace.
Equipped with two metal halide lamps mounted to an aluminum frame, the HAL-2X400MCE extendable wheeled light tower from Magnalight.com is capable of illuminating 50,000 square feet of workspace.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?438 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views