Larson Electronics: Light towers ease fixture mobility
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 2, 2011
Larson Electronics’ Magnalight.com will begin production of new line of light towers designed to improve ease of deployment and fixture mobility. Rated Class 1, Division 2 for use in hazardous locations, the HAL-2X400MCE extendable light tower incorporates a tilting base design that allows operators to safely extend the unit to its full height. Two 400-watt metal halide lamps provide 50,000 square feet of coverage and the wheeled tower base allows users to easily move this fixture about the workplace.
Equipped with two metal halide lamps mounted to an aluminum frame, the HAL-2X400MCE extendable wheeled light tower from Magnalight.com is capable of illuminating 50,000 square feet of workspace.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers852 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project419 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?355 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 305 Views