LaHood issues ‘Blueprint for Ending Distracted Driving’
Ten states, the District of Columbia, the Virgin Islands and Guam prohibit all hand-held cell phone use while driving. Download the Blueprint for Ending Distracted Driving. Click here to see the NHTSA report on the enforcement programs in Syracuse and Hartford. Click here for the latest fatalities data available on FARS and here to view the agency’s telephone survey on distracted driving attitudes and behaviors. To learn more about NHTSA’s efforts on distracted driving visit www.distraction.gov.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects666 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)330 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots295 Views