Ladies and Gentlemen, a (draft) reauthorization
John Latta | January 31, 2012
We have waited and waited and waited (eight times) for a new surface transportation bill – quick, who won the Super Bowl the last year of SAFETEA-LU) — with details (there was of course a strong bill bill from Democrat Jim Oberstar, the previous leader of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee).
Current committee chairman John MIca has produced, on the steps of the Capitol, a bill. And here it is.
Spoiler alert — it is 846 pages.You read it, I read it, (or we both read most of it) and we’ll meet back here tomorrow,.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- VIDEO: Country music star Kip Moore's ballad for the construction industry 278 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views