Kubota to expand Georgia facility
Kubota plans to begin construction of a 500,000-square-foot plant on an 88-acre site in Jefferson, Georgia, in January 2012 and anticipates completion and full production by January 2013. The plant, which will be located on the same site as the current Kubota Industrial Equipment facility, will produce Kubota’s 30- to 50-horsepower compact tractor models. Kubota plans to employ 200 people at the plant and to produce approximately 22,000 units annually.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)469 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports435 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says253 Views