Kubota to expand Georgia facility
Kubota plans to begin construction of a 500,000-square-foot plant on an 88-acre site in Jefferson, Georgia, in January 2012 and anticipates completion and full production by January 2013. The plant, which will be located on the same site as the current Kubota Industrial Equipment facility, will produce Kubota’s 30- to 50-horsepower compact tractor models. Kubota plans to employ 200 people at the plant and to produce approximately 22,000 units annually.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014554 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding551 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable403 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views